Thursday, June 21, 2007

more than a midnight snack



I've come to realize what my very favorite thing is late at night. Chocolate soy milk!!! My recent case of insomnia has led me many times to the refrigerator, and very unsuccessfully I might add, returning with nothing. Until I poured myself a glass of its chocolaty goodness and was happy. And this is exactly what I had for breakfast, with strawberries. I had run into a streak of bad luck the past couple months, every time I've been to the grocery store, no chocolate soy milk. But after 4 days of juicing, I went to the store again, and there it was, smiling at me from the shelf. A well deserved treat after 4 days of torture, but oh well, I guess I feel healthier. I've always been so easily entertained and contented. Lately I've been so jaded from school, that I'm content just to lie in my bed and stare at the ceiling, but I'm not sure if this is a good thing. Hopefully I'll snap out of that soon, but it is such a comfy bed!

No comments: